Located at 120 Nguyen Van Troi street, Linh Son pagoda was built in 1938 -1940 according to the suggestion of Mrs. Tu Cung (mother of King Bao Dai) with Buddhism Association of the Central.
The pagoda bears the name of a mountain in India and it has an area of 4 ha. In the middle of main temple, there is a copper statue of Thich Ca Buddhist with the height of 1.7m and the weight of 1,250kg. On the right side of the temple, we can see a 450-kg bell and on the left side is a drum with the diameter of 0.75m. Not so far from the main temple, we can see the precious tower with three floors. The pagoda bears the Oriental architecture style. Surrounding is the artificial mountains and well-cared flower gardens.
Source: Book about Vestiges and landscapes of Lamdong province.