1. Project Name: DA TEH INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX
2. Project target
+ In order to transfer the economic structure towards rapidly developing industry - handicraft and services based on developing agriculture and forestry.
+ Calling for domestic and foreign investors who want to exploit the potential of the district.
3. Investment form
4. Project scale
Total estimated investment capital:
+ Project of building Industrial Complex infrastructure: VND 65 billion.
+ Project of industrial production: Depending on type and scale of each project.
Land area: 44.84 hectares
Capacity / Description:
- Project of constructing industrial complex infrastructure: Inner roads: 1.774 meters and trees; water supply and drainage system, electricity and lighting system.
- Projects for industrial production: The capacity and productivity are depending on types and scales.
Labor Demand: Employee is selected in neighboring areas or in the district depends on each project.
5. Project duration (year), Implementation plan of Project
Project to invest to infrastructure of Da Teh industrial Complex: 5 years
Implementation plan: 2 phases
- 2009 - 2010: Premises clearance, building some essential infrastructure.
- 2011-2015: Finishing essential infrastructure items.
Project of industrial production: 50 years the implementation plan of project depends on investors.
6. Foundation to build project
Advantages for a successful project: Favorable condition of climate, soil and local products expected to be consumed strongly in domestic and exported after processed. Potential of forests is the foundation to develop handicraft,
Foundation of Law and Legal document:
- Decision No 1387/QD-UBND dated May 26th, 2008 on planning adjustment to breakthrough, speedup the economy and society of the district to 2010.
- Planning to develop industry of Lam Dong period 2002 - 2010.
- Decision No 126/2005/QD-UB dated June 17th 2005 issued by Provincial Peoples Committee approving in detail project of Da Teh industrial complex in Da Teh district, Lam Dong province.
7. Project site
- Address: Hamlet 9, Da Teh town, Da Teh district, Lam Dong province; about 3 kilometers far away from Da Teh town and Provincial Street 721; 21 kilometers far away from center of Da Huoai district; 33 kilometers far away from center of Cat Tien district; 173 kilometers far away from HCM city; 183 kilometers far away from Da Lat.
- Enclosed document: Map of project area.
8. Infrastructure at site
Including main articles as follow:
Kind of land: Industrial land
- Enterprise land: 28.42 hectares
- Administrative center and public service land: 1.47 hectares
- Technical land: 0.99 hectares
- Traffic land: 4.04 hectares
- Green land: 9.92 hectares
Land Situation: Large area is used for agricultural cultivation, including 83.3 percent planning sugar cane and 6.54 percent planting fruit trees; and the rest area for planting rice, ponds, and rural roads, etc.
There were two companies that invested in the industrial complex of handicrafts producing, wood processing, pure water - ice producing. Total investment capital is 7.2 billion dong, occupied 0.34 ha. Fulfill rate occupied 1.23% of total area of the entire Da Teh industrial complex.
Construction quality: Construction of the fourth level technical infrastructure.
Da Teh industrial complex is located next to Provincial route No. 725 connecting Da Teh to Ha Dong, My Duc commune and Bao Lam, Lam Ha districts; therefore, it is really convenient to travel to the zone. Provincial route No. 725 is the main street that leading to the industrial zone. The street is expected to improve to National street 55 which connects Da Teh to Loc Bac, Loc Lam (Bao Lam) - Di Linh - Lam Ha - Da Lat. It is the important route of Lam Dong province; the national Route No 55 along Provincial route No 721 (expected route) leading to Binh Phuoc province is an opportunity for Da Teh industrial complex. At present, Provincial route No. 721 is planned to be improved to National Route passing Southern districts of Lam Dong and leading to Binh Phuoc; connecting to Provincial Route No. 713 starting at Da Huoai traveling to Binh Thuan Creating a transport system of 713-721-725 promoting Da Teh industrial complex to become a potential economic area: Binh Thuan - Da Huoai - Da Teh - Cat Tien - Binh Phuoc and a strategy economic area 725-721- National Route No. 20 leading to key economic areas of the Southern area of the province.
All advantages create an ideal transport system to exchange products, improve economic relation as well as other exchanges between Da Teh with neighboring areas as well with other provinces.
Expenditure for product transport: 3,500 VND per ton per kilometer.
Internet, phone line: are available and convenient
Power source: There is a 22-KV electricity grid along 725 highway passing the industrial complex which belongs to station 4MVA 35/22KV. Power is ensured to be supplied in the first stage. About 6 kilometers far away from the industrial zone to the West, there is also a 110-KV power station at An Nhon village, Da Teh district; therefore, a 22-KV power grid will be directly connected from An Nhon 110-KV station to supply electricity for the zone in the second stage.
Available water source: At present, there is no water system directly supplying for the industrial complex; however, water will be supplied by:
- Water surface source: The area located next to Da Nha river has capacity of 19,84 m3/s; about four kilometers far away from the zone is Da Teh lake with drain pipes just taking a kilometer from the zone; at present, a system of drain pipes D300 along Provincial road 725 is being set up leading water from Da Teh lake to the town hence it can supply water for the whole zone.
- Underground water source: Water can be supplied by contained in modern exacerbates Holoxen.
Waste / waste water treatment system
There is no factory for waste treatment. At first, each enterprise needs to treat its own waste to Point- B before letting out to main ditch.
In the area of inner Da Teh district, drainage system has already been set up along transport axis. At present, container and system to treat solid waste have already been set up about six kilometers far away from the industrial zone.
9. Market for products and services
- Projects of building Da Teh industrial complex infrastructure: with advanced location and potential, the district is easily calling for domestic and foreign investment. Furthermore, Lam Dong is the province that has already issued various favorable policies of laws of land lending.
- Projects of industrial production: The products produced in Da Teh industrial complex will have lower cost than products of other regions thanks to the rich of material and labor source at cheaper expense; it is the advantage for enterprises to compete and to open consuming market inside and outside the country.
10. Available inputs for project in domestic and foreign markets
Agricultural products: with the area of 1,300 hectares of sugar canes; 2,400 hectares of cashew trees; 530 hectares of cassava; 450 hectares of mulberry, etc ... is a rich source of material for processing industry.
Forestry products: Da Teh district has 35,047 hectares of natural forest and 1,533 hectares of planting forest which are supplying material for producing papers and handicraft products.
11. Ability to supply work force for project
Local labor source and neighboring areas are all enough for the projects. According to statistics, Da Teh population is nearly 47 thousand people; in addition, when the projects are carried out, labor source can be attracted from neighboring districts, such as Cat Tien, Bao Lam, Lam Ha, Duc Trong, etc.
There is no training school in the district; however, by short on-site training course as well as by Sending workers to training schools of neighboring districts and Da Lat city, there is no worry about skilled workers for every project.
12 Preference Investments
The investors who rent the land from the State and have the investment projects in preferential field in conformity with list in appendix II promulgated in conjunction with Decree No 108 will be exempted and deducted land and water surface rent according to the Law on land and Decree No 142/2005/ND-CP dated November 14th, 2005.
- Project which invests in Bao Loc city is exempted from land and water surface rent in 7 years counting from the day the building is finished and is being for use.
- Project which invests in others district in Lam Dong (except Da Lat and Bao Loc city) is exempted from land and water surface rent in 7 years counting from the day the building is finished and is being for use.
b. Business Income Tax
Business Income Tax rate: 25%.
Project which invest in field and location in preferential investment according to the list in appendix promulgated in conjunction with Decree No 124/2008/ND-CP dated December 11th, 2008 will be got exempted and deducted Business Income Tax according to Law on Business Income Tax, The details are as follow:
+ Tax rate incentives: (Stipulated in Article 15 -Decree No 124).
- The incentive tax rate of 10% for 15 years is applicable to
* New enterprises established under investment projects in geographical areas with extreme social-economic difficulties (Districts in Lam Dong Province).
* New enterprises established under investment projects in the domains of:
- High technology as prescribed by law; scientific research and technological development;
- Development of water plants, power plants, water supply and drainage systems; bridges, roads, railways; airports, seaports, river ports; airfields, stations and other infrastructure works of special importance as decided by the Prime Minister;
- Manufacture of software products.
- The tax rate of 10% is applicable to incomes of enterprises operating in education-training, vocational training, healthcare, cultural, sports and environmental domains (below collectively referred to as socialized domains) throughout their operation duration.
The Prime Minister shall promulgate a list of socialized domains mentioned in this Clause.
- The incentive tax rate of 20% for 10 years is applicable to new enterprises established under investment projects in geographical areas with socio-economic difficulties (Bao Loc city - Lam Dong Province)
- The incentive tax rate of 20% is applicable to agricultural service cooperatives and people's credit funds throughout their operation duration
After the expiration of the duration for application of the tax rate of 10% specified at Point a, Clause 1 of this Article, agricultural service cooperatives and people's credit funds shall switch to enjoy the tax rate of 20%.
The duration for application of incentive tax rates specified in this Article is counted consecutively from the first year an enterprise has turnover from activities eligible for tax incentives.
+ Tax exemption and reduction: (Stipulated in Article 16 - Decree No 124).
* Tax exemption for 4 years and 50% reduction of payable tax amounts for 9 subsequent years are applicable to:
- New enterprises established under investment projects specified in Clause 1, Article 15 of this Decree;
- New enterprises operating in socialized domains in geographical areas in Bao Loc city and Districts of Lam Dong Province.
c. Import - Export Tax:
Project which invests in field and location in preferential investment according to the list in appendix I, II promulgated in conjunction with Decree No 108 will be got incentive import-export tax according to Law on Import-Export Tax, The details are as follow:
- Project which invest in field and location in preferential investment according to the list in appendix promulgated in conjunction with Decree No 108 will be exempted import-export tax with import goods to create fix assets in the processing of setting up enterprise.
- Seed, livestock are allowed to import to implement the investment project.
d. Preferential policies:
Investors who carry out investment projects in Lam Dong organize vocational training for localities will be helped with funds to train workers according to Decision No 64/2009/QĐ- UBND dated 07/7/2009 signed by Lam Dong Peoples Committee. The details are as follow:
*. Training in the enterprises:
- Support levels: VND 200,000 per month;
- The maximum time support: according to the training program and the course does not exceed 06 months.
*. Sending workers to retrain in other enterprises or follow the training contract with the vocational training bodies:
- Support levels: VND 300,000/person/month;
- Time support:
- Training at primary level in vocational schools, training centers or training in other enterprises: The time specified in the certificates or certificates for completion the courses; the training does not exceed six (06) months;
- Training of vocational secondary level, twenty (20) months;
- Training college career: thirty (30) months.
*. Additional support for the enterprises is VND 100,000/person/ month for the following training subjects:
- Ethnic minorities;
- Poverty households (poverty granted);
- Soldiers, police demobilization;
- The disabled;
- Workers in communes, villages and hamlets in the region III in the list of areas under Program 135 Phase 2 and the communes, rural poverty is over 30% last year.
13. Social effects of project
Each project gives different economic-social effectiveness; in general, when a project is implemented, it not only gives economic advantages to the investor but also brings many advantages to the society:
+ Contributing to calling for investors in order to develop economy as well as society for the local.
+ Facilitating high-tech agriculture to develop.
+ Increasing income for rural workers to solve employment.
+ Contributing to the local budget.
14. Vietnamese Partner, Investors of project
Lam Dong Trade and Industry Department
Add: 02 - 04 Nguyen Viet Xuan, Da Lat
15. Procedures for the issue of investment certification
- The Peoples Committee of District arranges investment location for projects of which the total investment capital is lower than 30 billion VND.
- The Provincial Peoples Committee arranges investment location for projects of which the total investment capital is more than 30 billion VND.
Requirement for environmental Protection:
- Project of building Industrial zone infrastructure: Report on assessment of environment effect is required.
- Project of industrial production: Follow the Law on Environment Protection of Vietnam and the current guidelines.
Body receiving document: Planning and Investment Department
Issue Duration: 50 years
Licensing authority: The Peoples Committee of Lam Dong Province